Thursday, April 2, 2009

If I was in Twilight...

Ah, Twilight. The book/movie that have teens raving around like crack heads screaming either “TEAM EDWARD!”, “TEAM JACOB!”, or “TEAM SWITZERLAND!” I love Twilight, too. I mean, Stephenie Meyer’s got skillz! Yes, skills with a “z.” That’s like the highest level of skills, buddies! I just watched the movie last Sunday which was March 29th, I think. It was real good, but they cut out a lot of stuff. It was awesome, though. So creative! Who knew vampires could be so interesting? We owe it to Stephenie to open up a world where vampires sparkle and…wait, sparkle? I wouldn’t have thought of that in a million years. Vampires sparkling…So cool, yet ridiculous. So ridiculous that you might be tempted to shower yourself with glitter and run around outside, screaming, “YAYYYY!!!! Watch me sparkle!” But you know what would be even more ridiculous? If I was in it. Yep, it might sound cliché, but I’ll be soooo random. Let’s take the moment when Bella finds out that Edward is a vampire.

Edward: What do we eat?
Wolflover_tomato: Cheeseburgers!
Edward and Bella: WTF?

Especially, when he sparkles.

Bella: You’re beautiful.
Wolflover_tomato: He’s like your own personal disco ball. *does the hustle*

So, that’s my little tidbit of randomness! I’ll be posting again soon. Peace out, my African-American, Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian, white, Native-American, Hispanic, French, Indian peoples!
 
SEE
 
 
 
 
 
YA
 
 
 
 
LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAYONARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. IM TEAM ME!!!!!!!!! ^-^ im gonna do that glitter thingy wen we go 2 the fun center and the premiere!!! XD and ur so slo....XP tediumbr

    ReplyDelete