Thursday, April 9, 2009

Randomness

Well, Solomon and Krys got booted from Twilight. Whoever gets the parts of Sam and Embry will get kidnapped by me and I’ll make sure they never find their way back on the set of New Moon, that’s for sure. I mean, Sol gets one line and BOOM he’s gone. He’s a perfect Sam! It doesn’t matter what they think! Don’t worry, Solomon! You are the original Sam and if I ever make a movie, you’ll be in it for sure! And Krys. He get NO lines, except for the occasional head nod and smile. It’s still my favorite part cuz I always laugh at what Solomon’s wearing. It looks comfortable to be in though. Did you notice that Krys’ shoelaces are purple? Yeah, I’m observant like that. It’s my favorite color. Well, those two are going to be missed by werewolf fans. Yep…I wonder what they’re doing right now. Hanging out in Oregon. Hehe…Oregon. Did you ever notice how oddly named most of our states are? There’s Cheyenne, Utah, Tennessee, Mississippi…I think people got lazy with some of them. I know that some are named after the Native Americans that settled in the area. Oklahoma! WHOO-HOO! That’s where I’m from! I’m part Cherokee, you know. Living in Georgia now. My high school is getting on my nerves!!!  The people are cool and everything but they’re making a big deal over the wrong things. There’s frigging fights everyday and they want to take away cell phones and iPods and crap! Like that’s gonna make it better. We need properly working air condition, windows, and all that good stuff. Black people gotta have that to avoid getting in trouble. We need recess back and Gym does NOT count. Gym is just forced graded physical activity. Recess is down time. Why do you think people fight? They get highly irritable in a school that doesn’t have windows, thus burning their eyes when they see the sun for the first time coming out of the school. Kids have too much drama nowadays and that comes from growing up too fast. People getting pregnant, joining gangs, and all of that. I wish there could be at least ONE day of peace there because you can’t walk around the school without hearing talk about how someone’s gonna kick somebody else’s butt for some unknown reason. And then, we have the instigators, people who are risking their own health by warming up the fights.
But I ignore that.
It’s hard to believe that I didn’t go fool with all of the stuff that goes down at that school. Well, this ends my brief ranting. Sayonara.


1 comment:

  1. WE SHALL KIDNAP THE ACTORS AND I'LL MAKE SURE THEY NEVER LIVE AGAIN!!! i mean....um yeah....anyway...hehe yea we got a bootleg skool and CHEYENNE IS NOT A STATE!!!!!! i still cant get over that fite with the asians....-_-'

    ReplyDelete